Welcome to the home page of IITC.
IITC is a browser add-on that modifies the Ingress intel map. It is faster than the standard site, and
offers many more features. It is available for
desktop browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox, and as a
12th September 2015
IITC 0.25.0 has been released. This is a critical update to fix things after a Niantic site update.
Other changes include
Update 17th September 2015
- "Placeholder portals". Like stock intel, IITC creates clickable portals at the end of links. Portal highlighters
won't work on these as they don't contain enough information
- Artifacts loading fixed after a change in data format by Niantic
- 'show-more-portals' plugin is no longer required - Niantic now return all portals at zoom 15, rather than zoom 17
- New plugin: "cache-details-on-map". Caches the portal details as you select portals, and keeps these portals on the map
even when you zoom out
- and other tweaks/bugfixes
IITC 0.25.1 released. This fixes search not working after MapQuest made a change to their API.